Here are some of the fantastic things our parents said about us:
"The school has given my child great support!"
"After-school sports clubs, breakfast club and competitions, as my children enjoy them."
"The school makes sure the children are well behaved."
"The staff are friendly and my child love to learn and have fun."
"My child is happy at the school, and that's the best for him."
"Teachers who does their jobs very well, care about the children and so help the children progress."
There were 239 responses to the questionnaire:
- 99% of our parents said that their child is happy at school
- 99% of our parents said they feel their child feels safe at school
- 99% of our parents said they feel their child makes good progress at school
- 98% of our parents their child is well looked after at school
- 96% of our parents said they feel that homework through IXL, reading books online and spellings are appropriate
- 16% of our parents said they would like more homework for their child
- 99% of our parents said that we make sure children are well behaved at school
- 96% of our parents feel that we tackle bullying effectively
- 99% of our parents said that our school is a welcoming place
- 100% of our parents feel that the school is well led and managed
- 88% of our parents feel the school has a good range of after school clubs